Friday 10 June 2011

Kun: "Messi Ask Me Which Team I'm Going To Play

 Kun: "Messi me pregunta a qué equipo iré a jugar"


Striker Sergio Aguero''Kun'' said today that the star of Barcelona , Lionel Messi , insistently asked which team he will play next season and he has nothing to respond.
"Leo always ask me which team you go, what equipment you. I going to tell me first right?, But I tell you now know nothing, and when I know he will know" said the Atletico Madrid player at the end of training for Argentina to participate in the Copa America .
"For me Leo is the best in the world and always will be, I say to everyone. Play your hand in the selection makes me very happy, and any player will do the same, While we are rivals in the League of Spain We get along very well and we are friends, "he said.
Aguero had said on Thursday in a television program that his footballing future "will know when you finish the Copa America, on 24 July.
As for the American team tournament beginning on July 1, said the Argentine players "come to this tournament after a very good year, and that we must take advantage and go that way.
"The elimination of the World were very difficult, but now people are excited about the new project (the coach Sergio Batista ) and need to support us, "he said.
The Argentina team is coached double shift on Friday, behind closed doors in the afternoon session.

No comments:

Post a Comment